AsterSpring Skin Health Club Terms & Conditions
AsterSpring International Sdn Bhd (Company No. 320728-T)’s Skin Health Club (“Programme”) is governed by the Terms and Conditions set out herein (“Terms and Conditions”). By submitting an application for membership to the Programme (“Application”), you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Membership under the AsterSpring Skin Health Club is open to all individuals. You can register for Membership at any AsterSpring Centre, AsterSpring Signature Centre and Dermalogica Kiosk.
- Membership to the AsterSpring Skin Health Club is limited to individuals only, and is limited to one membership per individual. Organizations, clubs or groups are not permitted to apply for the Membership.
- There are three (3) status of membership available in AsterSpring Skin Health Club:
- Glowing Membership
- Gorgeous Membership
- Glamorous Membership
- Spending amount refers to the amount paid by a customer at AsterSpring, AsterSpring Signature or Dermalogica Kiosks with official receipt.
Qualification Criteria – NEW MEMBER
- To qualify as a Glowing member: spend between RM500 to RM5, 000.
- To qualify as a Gorgeous member: spend between RM5, 001 to RM8, 000.
- To qualify as a Glamorous member: spend above RM8, 001.
Qualification Criteria – UPGRADE OF MEMBERSHIP
- Your membership status will be automatically upgraded, once your accumulated spending reaches the requisite amount to unlock greater privileges. You will enjoy your new membership status for 12 months from the most recent qualifying date. Below are some examples of how you may upgrade your membership status.
Qualification Criteria – RENEWAL OF MEMBERSHIP
|1 Apr 2020||2 May 2020||5 July 2020||26 Aug 2020||New status as of 26 Aug 2020||Membership Expiry Date|
|Signed up as Glowing Member||Spend RM2500||Spend RM1500||Spend RM1100||GORGEOUS||25 Aug 2021|
|1 Jan 2020||11 Mar 2020||26 Aug 2020||New status as of 26 Aug 2020||Membership Expiry Date|
|Signed up as Glowing Member||Spend RM4500||Spend RM4500||GLAMOROUS||25 Aug 2021|
|19 Jul 2020||15 Nov 2020||12 Mar 2021||New status as of 21 Apr 2021||Membership Expiry Date|
|Signed up as Gorgeous Member||Spend RM4500||Spend RM4500||GLAMOROUS||25 Aug 2021|
- Your status will be maintained as long as you meet the minimum spending criteria. For example, to maintain a Glamorous membership status, you must spend a minimum of RM8,001 within 12 months from the date you qualified as a Glamorous member. If you spend between RM5,001 to RM8, 000, you will become a Gorgeous member. If you spend between RM500 to RM5, 000, you will become a Glowing member.
Qualification Criteria – ASSIGNMENT OF MEMBERSHIP (applicable to members who signed up before 31st March 2020)
- For existing AsterSpring customers before 31st March 2020, memberships will be assigned their respective level of past 12 months’ spending.
- AsterSpring Skin Health Club Glowing, Gorgeous and Glamorous memberships are valid in Malaysia for 1 year from the date of membership sign up, upgrade or renewal. For example, if your membership starts on 4 December 2019, your next membership status will be reviewed on 3 December 2020.
Points Accumulation and Redemption
- Once you register as member, you may start to earn Points through any spending at AsterSpring centres, AsterSpring Signature centres or Dermalogica Kiosks. Points and privileges are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, nor refundable for cash, and can be enjoyed by the members only.
- Members will be awarded with points upon every purchase made at net value. Points are accrued at the rate of Ringgit Malaysia of RM1 for 5 points.
- Points accumulated for Glowing, Gorgeous and Glamorous membership will expire on every 31st March. Any unredeemed points by then will be forfeited.
- The first purchase made by individual to qualify for the Skin Health Club is not entitled for points. Points are only applicable upon next purchase of products or services.
- Should there be an option between accumulating shopping mall membership points or AsterSpring membership point, please be informed that only one membership point accumulation applies.
- AsterSpring may at its discretion, amend the rate for selected transactions or activities. AsterSpring reserves the right to cancel or suspend points earned on an account that are past due.
- Membership points are awarded based on the net value of the purchase after deduction of discounts.
- To utilize points as term of cash value, every 500 points will be equivalent to Two Ringgit Malaysia (RM2).
- Once a member has done with the redemption, the redemption cannot not be changed or reversed.
- Membership points can be redeemed, for products or services at retail prices only, with a points balance of 500 points and above.
Membership Privileges Entitlement
- AsterSpring Skin Health Club, rewards and privileges are personal, non-transferable to and non-shareable with any third party.
- The Skin Health Club privileges are only eligible at the centre the member signed up. The membership can only be transferred to another centre upon written request with valid reason and upon approval by AsterSpring management.
- AsterSpring reserves the right to substitute the Privileges with any other item at any time without prior notice.
- Members are entitled for 5% off on all full-priced products, except promotional items; 10% off on all full-priced treatment services, except promotional packages/services.
- Members’ birthday benefits can only be redeemed once annually during the birthday month in the current membership period.
- Where a member has already redeemed their birthday perks (in part or full), the member cannot subsequently enjoy birthday benefits from a higher membership tier accorded within their birthday month.
- Welcome Treats is rewarded once to first time join of Glowing, Gorgeous and Glamorous members or upgraded from Glowing level to Gorgeous / Glamorous level only.
- Welcome Gift is rewarded once to first time join of Glamorous members or upgraded from Glowing / Gorgeous Level to Glamorous Level only.
Return / Exchange Policy
- In the event of a return/exchange of any eligible purchase that initially earned points, such points will be deducted automatically from the Account that was used for the eligible purchase (whether or not the Membership Number is presented at the time of return and/or exchange). Points will be deducted at the same rate as they were earned.
- Upon the return and/or exchange of products awarded through the redemption of points, all redeemed points will be forfeited.
- AsterSpring Skin Health Club is only applicable at AsterSpring Centres, AsterSpring Signature Centres and Dermalogica Kiosk within Malaysia.
- Members are required to inform AsterSpring of any changes in their contact details (contact number, email and address etc) to ensure they continue to receive updates from the programme.
- By joining AsterSpring Skin Health Club, member will automatically receive advertising, marketing materials and other communications from AsterSpring.
- AsterSpring Skin Health Club features, rewards, privileges, benefits and terms and conditions may be amended, withdrawn or terminated at any time without prior notice at the sole discretion of the company.
Limitation of Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, AsterSpring will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with your participation or Membership in the Program, including damages arising out of changes to or termination of the Program or as a result of you redeeming and/or using a Reward. This applies to all damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- To the extent permitted by law, the limitations on AsterSpring’s liability set forth herein shall apply whether for breach or repudiation of contract, or whether in tort, civil liability by way of negligence, gross negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. By agreeing to these terms, you willingly agree that you have relinquished your right to seek these damages from AsterSpring and that this is a reasonable allocation of risk. These Terms must be read subject to these statutory provisions.
- Intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright, trademarks, patents, design rights and all other forms of intellectual property rights existing in the world) of all Program content and all software used in connection with the Program is the property of and are owned by or licensed to AsterSpring or its affiliates.
- Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights. Unless otherwise indicated on a particular part of the Program materials, permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the Program materials for the sole purpose of accessing the Program and the services provided therein for personal use.
- Any other use of Program materials – including reproduction, modification, distribution, republishing, transmission, display or performance – without the prior written permission of AsterSpring is strictly prohibited.
- You irrevocably consent to the sharing and disclosure of your personal information
- We shall also be entitled to disclose and your irrevocably consent to our disclosure of any information pertaining to you, your Membership, your membership points and any other information relating to you under the AsterSpring Skin Health Club to any regulatory authority or governing body established by any authority having jurisdiction over us.
- In particular, you further understand and acknowledge that we are entitled and need to share and disclose your information to AsterSpring for the purposes of the AsterSpring Skin Health Club. If we do not have your personal information or you choose not to disclose or share any information that we may require, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide the services and benefits under the AsterSpring Skin Health Club to you, and we will not be obliged, responsible or held liable for the failure to provide the same (and/or any disputes in relation thereto).
- Any disclosure by us of the information referred to in this provision will not render us liable to you for any claim, loss, damage (including direct or indirect damages or loss of profits or savings) or liability howsoever arising whether in contract, negligence, or any other basis arising from or in relation to: the release or disclosure of the information by us; and/or the information being incorrect, erroneous or misstated; and/or reliance on the information, whether caused by us or other third party’s omission, misstatement, negligence or default or by technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, interruption, error, omission, viruses, delay in updating or notifying any changes in the information or otherwise howsoever.
- The Program and these Terms are governed by the laws of Malaysia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. You hereby consent (or, if you are a minor, your parent or legal guardian hereby consents) to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts located in Malaysia in all disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Program.